Wood Pellet Production LineDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
Wood pellet production line
Application : various kinds of wood material such as :wood log ,branch ,wood shaving ,sawdust ,furniture wood waste ,building wood waste .Different kinds of agriculture waste :straw ,rice husk ,wheat stem ,pks,peanut shell and other material like bamboo ,bagasse,rubbish etc .
Raw material requirements:
1. Size: According to the size of the required pellet size and pellet machine ring die, usually the required raw materials is in about 8 mesh, too big or too small will affect the output and quality of the pellet, and even cause no discharging.
2. Moisture: No matter what kind of raw materials, moisture must be controlled within 12-18%, if the water is too large or too small, the pellet will easily break or loose.
The whole wood pellet production line includes: raw material pre-treatment (chipping, crushing, drying), pelleting process, cooling and packing process.
Crushing: Hammer crusher is through the high-speed collision between the hammer and material to achieve the effect of crushing into diameter of about 3-5 mm, which can be used directly in the pelleting process .
Drying: the common moisture of raw material is about 40-55% ,so the drying equipment is necessary to reduce water content into 12% .
Cooling Package: After pelleting process ,the wood pellet temperature is about 60 to 80 degrees Celsius, the particle moisture content is10- 12%. By cooling, the moisture content of the granules can be reduced by about 3-4% so that the pellet are easier to store.
The process is designed and customized according to raw material,so it is also different ,the output is also according to customer’s request.
Why kingwood :
1. Serve more than 400 pellet factories sucessfully
2. Not just equipment ,but experience and knowledge share
3. Help you from raw material’s choose ,including material’s cost ,qty ,profit calculation so decide how to choose types of machine
4. Strict quality control.